2014 MODEL SEARCH INFO AND RULES
At Little Black Box Lingerie, we encourage women of all shapes and sizes to show the world just how confident and sexy you really are!
Some girls who enter this competition want to build their modeling portfolio. Other girls want to step out of their box and try something new and exciting. Regardless of what you want to achieve, know that we are supportive, professional, and we have fun!
Please take a moment to read this year's rules. Thank you!
1. The Model Search is divided into two separate divisions – “Missy” and “Plus.” A contestant may only enter in one division. There is a $25 non-refundable entry fee due when signing up to enter the competition.
2. All contestants must be 18 and present a valid identification. No prior modeling experience is needed.
3. In order to enter, contestants must come to Little Black Box, located in Lewisburg, for an entry form and schedule a photo shoot. Photo shoots may not be rescheduled after they have been entered in the date book.
4. The 2014 Model Search begins in June and Little Black Box will announce the winners at a special event in August 2014. Winners are determined by online and in-store voting. The two winners will be featured in LBB advertising and will also receive free lingerie, a photo shoot, and other prizes. The Grand Prize Winner will receive a prize packaged valued over $500.00!
5. All contestants are required to sign model release forms giving Little Black Box the permission to use their images. Little Black Box retains the rights to all images of models. Images may be available for purchase by contestants.
6. When entering the competition, models will be required to choose a date for their Model Contest photo shoot that's held at Little Black Box. LBB owner Ginger Steele and LBB's photographer Christian Giggenbach will be present at all model shoots.
7. The model shoots will be scheduled for Friday and Saturday nights throughout the competition. During the model shoot, no other individuals will be allowed in the building other than the two models, Ginger, and LBB's photographer. No friends or family members are allowed on the photo shoot.
9. There is a zero tolerance drug and alcohol rule. Any models who appear to be under the influence will be asked to leave immediately.
10. Models must bring two sets of lingerie with them to the photo shoot. One set must be a corset. All lingerie must be pre-approved by Ginger and Christian. Swimwear is not allowed. Lingerie is available at Little Black Box to purchase or order. Free lingerie is not provided during the competition. Models will also be responsible for shoes and makeup.
11. During the photo shoot, no cameras or recording devices are allowed. All cell phones must be turned off during the entire photo shoot.
12. LBB reserves the right to reschedule any and all model shoots.
For more information, stop by Little Black Box and talk to Ginger or Christian. You can also email us: email@example.com
Check out 2009 Model Search Contestants
Check out 2010 Model Search Contestants
Check out 2011 Model Search Contestants
Check out 2013 Model Search Contestants
We have a great time with this competition and we look forward to meeting you!