Every year women tell me how the Model Search Competion has boosted their self-esteem and confidence level. There’s something about dressing up in lingerie and having your picture taken that elevates your senses and allows you to view yourself as a sexy woman, and be okay with that feeling!
We have a wonderful time during this fun competion and meet new people. We also work with a lot of the same women every year because they had such a good time and enjoy the pictures – which I think says a lot for our competition, that so many women will enter it again.
1. The Model Search is divided into two separate divisions – “Missy” and “Plus.” A contestant may only enter in one division. There is a $25 non-refundable entry fee due when signing up to enter the competition.
2. All contestants must be at least18 and present a valid identification. No prior modeling experience is needed.
3. Contestants must come to Little Black Box, located in Lewisburg, to fill out an entry form and schedule a photo shoot. Photo shoots may not be rescheduled after they have been entered in the date book. Please be prepared to schedule your shoot when you sign up!
4. The model shoots will be scheduled during evening hours, after the shop has closed, throughout the competition. During the model shoot, no other individuals will be allowed in the building other than the two models, Ginger, and LBB’s photographer. No friends or family members are allowed on the photo shoot.
5. All contestants are required to sign model release forms giving Little Black Box the permission to use their images. Little Black Box retains the rights to all images of models. Images may be available for purchase by contestants.
6. The 2016 Model Search begins in June and Little Black Box will announce the winners at a special event in August 2016. Winners are determined by online and in-store voting. The two winners will be featured in LBB advertising and will also receive various gifts. The Grand Prize Winner will receive a Grand Prize Package from area businesses!
7. There is a zero tolerance drug and alcohol rule. Any models who appear to be under the influence will be asked to leave immediately.
8. Models must bring two sets of lingerie with them to the photo shoot. One set must be a corset. All lingerie must be pre-approved by Ginger or the photographer. Swimwear is not allowed. Lingerie is available at Little Black Box to purchase or order. Free lingerie is not provided during the competition. Models will also be responsible for shoes (optional) hair, and makeup.
9. During the photo shoot, no cameras or recording devices are allowed. All cell phones must be turned off during the entire photo shoot. If you canâ€™t live without your phone for two hours, then this competition is not for you.
10. LBB reserves the right to reschedule any and all model shoots.
Thank you and we look forward to working with you!